Thursday 15 March 2007

Butterflies aplenty ...



... but still no sign of a new teacosy! The weather here has been so lovely and I have seen five butterflies in my garden (real ones, not like the one above). I have to admit that being outside at the moment is such a joy that very little else has been done on the craft front.
We also have a French exchange student coming to stay next week which has necessitated a bit of a spring clean all round. This means of course that my own little darling will be off herself in a week's time and I'm all in a dither, not really being able to concentrate much on anything, a bit like a butterfly myself, fluttering around never settling on anything for very long. I'm sure I'll feel better when she's back home again and we're all in our right places!
The computer is still having problems with blogging, I have just had to change browsers to upload these photos (sorry, that should say my husband has very kindly sorted it all out for me) so apologies if things are looking a bit askew.
Hoping you all enjoy the spring sunshine. Oh look, here comes another butterfly ...

13 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting blog! I love yours and will be visiting here often! I hope it's okay to add you to my blog link list? :-)

Emma Herian said...

What lovely tea cosies. Do you have one each coloured tea set!
I would feel flittery if any of my little ones have to go abroad without me, hope it goes well.

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Your tea cozies are so lovely! You are very talented! Do you sell them? I know alot of bloggers sell their treasures on their own sites and/or on etsy.

How fortunate you are to have butterflies! We had a bit of warm weather and sun, now we are back to snow and sleet today (and to think I almost uncovered my little crocuses which are still sleeping under a pile of oak leaves)! =)

Anonymous said...

What adorable tea cosies! Do you make them?? ♥

Victoria May Plum said...

I love all of your tea cosies, have you thought of making childrens hats? I know that might sound mad, but I would certainly get one for my little girl, I love to dress her in brightly coloured handmade clothes - well she is called Pebble (poor thing never stood a chance!)

andsewtosleep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andsewtosleep said...

Hi Kim. Thank you for your comments about my new blog - and welcome to you and yours. You will see I haven't quite got the hang of this yet. I just posted a comment on your and then promptly cancelled it?? I really must try harder! I love your tea cosies - such delicious colours. Are they made my "rag hooking"? Mary

Niki Fretwell said...

Love your tea cosies!

I think snow is on the way this weekend?!! That will certainly confuse the butterflies!

Rowan said...

I'm sure your daughter will have a wonderful time on her exchange visit. I went to France on an exchange in 1960 and still remember the experience with pleasure, my exchange student's parents spoke no English whatever so that meant I had to try to speak French whether I wanted to or not:)

Nonnie said...

Another gorgeous tea cosy! You really should be selling them. They're beautiful.

cindy said...

i too, am wondering how those cosies are made! so cute!

serendipity said...

hi where did you find thos tea cosies.......just love them .
hugs
joan in italy

weirdbunny said...

You'll do so well selling these ragrug tea cosy's. I haven't seen anyone else doing them ... brilliant. Love your blog, I'll put it on my side bar straight away - Julia x