Saturday 3 March 2007


It's time to ... start blogging. Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. After months of reading and enjoying other blogs I've finally taken the plunge and started my own. Your blogs have been so inspiring to me, a middle aged stay at home mum, that I thought I'd dip my toe in and test the waters so to speak. Not sure if I can ever reach the high standards of others (it's taken me all day just to type this) and far too anxious to show you all my work just yet) but I'm sure I will enjoy sharing my thoughts etc with you all. Here's to the beginning of a new chapter.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Hello and welcome!Can't wait to see more xxx

GigerVamp said...

Hello from me, another new blogger!
I've enjoyed the posts that you've written so far and bookmarked you as blogs i read. (oh dear, i hope you don't feel intimidated by that!)

btw, the colour on the wall in that pic in your first post looks exactly like the colour i've painted my kitchen in.

love the tea cosy too. here's hoping your hubby doesn't incinerate this one!

weirdbunny said...

Welcome to blogsville !!! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride as they say .... Julia x

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hey hello and a warm welcome in the blog neighbourhood! I'm sure you'll have a fab time blogging and meeting likeminded people! Thanks a lot for your kind comment on my blog! Carol x